The New York Branch of the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society, the New Jersey Branch of the RSCDS, the Scottish Country Dance Society of Westchester, and Scotia Dancers invite you to join us for the premier dance event of the year. This year we are delighted to be dancing to the music of David Knight (violin) and Liz Donaldson (keyboard).
You may register in one of two ways:
- Credit card: Click on TICKETS to register online (a credit card processing fee will be assessed).
- Check: Download and fill out the flyer and send it with your payment to Fred Cotton, 211 S. Buckhout Street, Irvington, NY 10533.
Mailed registrations must be received no later than October 5. Online registration is open until October 13.
Schedule of Events
- 3:00pm Ball Walkthrough, Kinderhaus
- 6:00pm Sherry Hour, Kinderhaus
- 6:30pm Dinner, Kinderhaus
- 7:30pm Grand March and Ball, Kinderhaus
- 9:00am-10:30am Brunch, Hearthstone Dining Room
- 11:00am-2:00pm Dancing, Kinderhaus
Black tie or kilt for Saturday ball; casual dress for Sunday brunch dance.
Ticket prices do not include overnight accommodations. We have made special arrangements with Edith Macy for those who wish to stay on-site. To make reservations at Edith Macy online, click here to access the reservations page. Enter the number of adults, children, and rooms, then click on Add Code. Select Group Attendee in the drop-down menu, enter the code rscd1014, and click Add. You will then be guided through completing your reservation under the group rate.
Or call Edith Macy at (914) 945-8000 and mention our group rate code: rscd1014.
Other nearby alternatives:
- Comfort Inn, 20 Saw Mill River Rd., Hawthorne, NY, 10532, (914) 592-8600
- La Quinta Inn, 540 Saw Mill River Rd., Elmsford, NY 10523, (914) 592-3300
Program and Cribs
If you would like to donate something to the raffle, please contact Sue Ronald at firstname.lastname@example.org.